Custom Search

INTRODUCTION

Forex Market

It is important to understand that in the forex market you are trading currency pairs as a single unit. These pairs consist of two different currencies and are priced based on the value of one currency divided by the other.

Technically you are making two trades when you trade any forex pair. You are buying one currency while simultaneously selling the other.

With the AUD/USD you are buying the AUD while selling the USD when you go long the pair.

I ASKED FOREX AND SAID
:

Children's Stories 1

My name is Alexey. Everybody calls me Lesha. I am nine years old. I live on the street right in front of the block of flats, where my parents used to live.

They are both alcoholics and they sold their flat so that they could pay for the booze. Now they are homeless themselves and stay with their alcoholic friends constantly moving from one place to another.

I meet my former neighbours and beg for some food or a little money. They usually don't sympathise because I am smelly. I smoke and sniff glue.

I don't want to go back to my parents, but also I don't like hostels for kids like me. You have to do what you are told and wake up at a certain time. I am used to being free to do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment